Monday, February 8, 2010

{Project 365}

February 1, 2010
The Missionaries come over every Monday to teach Garrett so he can be baptised in July when Grandpa and Vickie come home

February 2, 2010
I love my Scentsy warmers!  They make my house smell SO warm and inviting

February 3, 2010
My, I mean McKay's science fair project.

February 4, 2010
Beautiful sunrise outside my front door as I was leaving for work

February 5, 2010
My I-Phone...another love of my life.  How did I ever live without this thing???

February 6, 2010

My Sister-in-law Kelsie is pregnant with her first baby.  We went to her baby shower.
February 7, 2010
Super Bowl.  It was an exciting game and the underdogs came out of it and won!
New Orleans 31, Indianapolis 17

1 comment:

The Hytes said...

How'd you do on your science fair project? lol. It's a rarity to have missionaries in your home, in UTAH! Fun times, girl! I love your pictures.