Sunday they spoke in church and then had a Y U M M Y luau afterwards. They set up some shade tents and some awesome banners in their backyard
Had a snow cone station
And I was able to see a few people that I haven't seen for a while including this sweet lady. Melanie is a dear, dear friend of my Mom's and it was so nice to see her again. She gives great hugs and is a cry-er which then makes me cry :) Love her!
Melanie, Dad, Teressa, Me
Then it was off to see my Aunt and Uncle's awesome remodel they are doing to their house. The kids pulled out this buggy that my Uncle built and we all had to try it out
It sure was nice to spend the day with my family. And now I know why I love Midway and Heber so much. I may not want to live there but I LOVE to visit. I need to go up there more often, it brings back such fun childhood memories.








No comments:
Post a Comment