Merry Christmas?? It is so weird not having snow. It is 50 degrees today!
Christmas time is always a stressful time of year for me. I get tired of all the store advertisements about sales they are having. My boys are getting older which equals wanting bigger and better things. I stress about how much money to spend.
One thing I do love is Tradition. My mom always had such fun traditions. I have done a bad job at continuing some of them, but one thing my boys count on every year is Christmas Eve Pajamas.
Now that Dave works retail he has to work a lot during the holidays. He had to work until 7:00pm on Christmas Eve. I made the boys wait to open the pajamas until he got home...it was tourture! I actually enjoyed it.
I can't believe how big these kids are! The pajamas are MEN sizes. And this year I included slippers
Okay, well maybe they aren't so big. They are still goofy kids!
McKay - Age 13. Xbox 360 for his room, clothes and shoes (and not cheap ones either, all name brand), Sled (bad idea, we don't have snow!) Ipod Shuffle and xbox games.
Garrett - Age 11. Xbox 360 for his room, Legos, Clothes and shoes, (name brand of course), sled and xbox games.
Dave and I try and take it easy and don't buy a ton of stuff for ourselves. We both got clothes (ohhh I like name brands, the kids really know what they are talking about!) lol I got pots and pans, Dave is getting a sticker kit for his 4 wheeler but I am letting him pick it out. And we are going to the Lady Antabellum concert on Valentines Day <3
We had a nice, relaxing day. Dave didn't have to work! It is the only day of the year they are closed. We went to a movie, Mission Impossible and ate lots and lots of food.






No comments:
Post a Comment