Monday, March 18, 2013

{Nascar}

 Dave was able to get tickets from work to Nascar in Vegas.
 
We are not Nascar fans...at all....BUT
Vegas?
Why not!?
Any excuse to get away.
 
This is what I did for 5 hours
 
We dropped the kids off at my Dad & Vickie's in St George
 
Then we met up with these 2 crazy people!
I freaking love them!
Tara is the only reason we spend time with Dave's family
Then to add Jeff into the mix is EVEN BETTER
Love that guy to death!
So glad they are together!
 
The first day was a little chilly.  Watching cars go around in circles is exciting
at first
Then it gets a little old
BUT
the people watching is AMAZING!
 
 
Dave got some quality time in with his sister
Who knew skipping was so fun! hahaha
 
Yep, he is all mine ladies...back off!
 
Then we hit the town and had a blast!
 
I think we are too old for Vegas
We were TIRED!
 
Next day the weather was beautiful!
We watched the races and then headed home.
It was a fun little getaway

No comments: