blog Definition:
A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts.
This blogging thing is turning into a huge Internet trend. I considered it a while ago and set up a website that most of you have probably seen. This program archives! which I love so my website is being replaced.
I had the thought "I'm boring, I have nothing to write about, who would want to read what I have to say."
I have friends that blog and I love reading what is going on with them even if some days are a little boring, So..... I thought I would try it out. Yes, I have my scrapbooks and my obsession with pictures but scrapbooking doesn't get this detailed in our daily lives.
With that said feel free to check back often, or don't, it won't hurt my feelings. :)
1 comment:
Another one bites the dust!! :) Glad you took the plunge and started blogging. Can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment