Thursday, October 22, 2009

{Trials}

I always wonder why we have to go through trials in life...is it to learn something? And did I pick these trials before I came to earth? Of course every one's trials are different and some are worse than others. I can be grateful for my health and the health of my husband and kids. I am grateful for the love Dave gives me, without it I don't know where I would be.

But other than that....Life is stressful and not fair....I better get to church and spend a lot of time on my knees...I need some prayers answered.

As of now we are just living 1 day at a time and I'm not good with that...I'm a planner and want to know what is ahead.

Dave is not working at the moment. If any of you know of jobs available please let us know.

He is a smart, honest and a HARD worker! Throw something at him and he will figure it out.

If you don't know of any jobs then just pray for us...we are going to need it.

5 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Sorry to hear about Daves job. It's happening to A LOT of people right now. We're even getting worried because at Preston's job they don't have any more jobs lined up and he's done with this one in a month. SCARY!!! My only advice...is pay your tithing. We got through a lot of hard times and I know it was because of that. I will definitely keep my eyes open for jobs though. Let me know if you guys need anything!!

Jill said...

Amy, I'm sorry to hear about this. I truely believe that through trials we learn things about ourselves that we could not learn otherwise. Not to say that it's easy or fun, but there are some things we can learn. I'm sorry to hear that you are in a learning period right now. Please know that we will be praying for you and if I hear of any jobs I will for sure pass them your way.

Awesome Andrew said...

AMY i am always here for you! and so is your heavenly father. trails are totally hard and i've often asked myself why as well.... but just know i love your guts! have i told you lately that i love you ? i just called to say... i love you... haha don't cry dry your eye... your the best beefcake i could ever have :) can't wait to see ya tomorrow !

Grande's said...

So sorry to hear that Amy. We will also keep you in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Mim's we love you and we are praying for you and your family. Keep your head up and just take one day at a time. WE love you and your family. We will keep our eyes and ears open for anything to throw your way. Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.
love always,
madge:)