Thursday, October 29, 2009

{Halloween with the girls}

My monthly scrapbooking group was hilarious as always! Man I love these girls!

I'm not a huge fan of dressing up but Malinda had a closet full of costumes so I decided to pick one out of her stash. A Nun. HA HA

She also had this Nacho Libre costume and Madge was the bravest of them all to wear it! OH FUNNY!! We crack ourselves up!

Midge was a flapper
And Jamie, oh dear Jamie...I was in tears.....she wins the prize. Can you guess what she is??

If you guessed Polygamist you are correct!

Thanks girls for a fun night...I REALLY needed the laughs!

3 comments:

Rick and T said...

where did you get that nun outfit. you look right out of sound of music!

Unknown said...

love my girls:)

Raelyn Austin said...

Ha Ha!!!! Looks like a good time, you all look so great!!!! ;o)