Monday, November 30, 2009

{Family Pictures}

My wonderful friend Malinda took our family pictures on Friday. We went to a fabulous location and the pictures turned out AWESOME!!! LOVE THEM! Needless to say I will be putting up more frames around the house...I have so many favorites! Check out her blog http://www.malindasdesignsphoto.blogspot.com/ and book a session!!!

She is quick, amazing and she gave me this cute CD cover to hold my CD that she put all of my pictures on :)

Thanks Malinda! Love your guts!










4 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

They are so cute! I love the colors you wore too!! What a cute family!

Jill said...

Wow, those are adorable. I cannot believe how big your boys are now. They are both so handsome!

jewels said...

Those are really cute Amy. You look really good.

The Schureman Family said...

You guys are beautiful! It still doesn't seem possible that the boys are so grown up. It seems like yesterday they were playing together on the swing set:( Where did time go!