If you would have told me 13 years ago I would be marrying a boy that I knew for a couple of months in 10th grade and then you told me his name was David Horlacher I would have laughed in your face. But for some reason he was brought back into my life on October 29, 1994 at The Club Omni Dance Club in Provo where we ran into eachother and from that night on we spent everyday together for 3 years until we decided to tie the knot...I actually gave him an ultimatum. Either we marry or break up. 3 years is a long time and it was time to take the next step. I'm glad he didn't run the other direction but instead bought me a beautiful ring and proposed to me.
13 years ago today I married the love of my life! I love you Dave and I am so blessed to have you in my life. You take care of us, you keep us laughing, you are a hard worker and an AMAZING father.
I can honestly say that I am more in love with you now than the day we were married. Through all of the hard times and bumpy roads instead of falling apart our love has grown into such an amazing relationship, words don't even come close to explaining it. You are truly my BEST FRIEND. I can tell you everything and you don't judge me. When I am being crazy you don't have a problem telling me to calm down. And not a day goes by that I don't hear I love you at least 10 times over the phone, text or in person.
I look forward to 50 more years with you! I love you baby!
I took the day off on our anniversary to spend the day with my hubby. We had nothing special planned, just to be together
We went to lunch at Zupa's for lunch
Spent a lot of time holding hands (my favorite)
And went to a movie.
The fact that we can just do something simple like that and not have any BIG plans shows that we just love to be together no matter what we are doing.
We went to lunch at Zupa's for lunch
Spent a lot of time holding hands (my favorite)
And went to a movie.
The fact that we can just do something simple like that and not have any BIG plans shows that we just love to be together no matter what we are doing.
















4 comments:
Congrats! That is awesome!
Awww, so cute! Happy Anniversary!
Man, you two looked like BABIES!!! I cannot believe I've known you both for so long. Congratulations, you guys!
Loved catching up on your blog Amy. The boys make us such proud and happy grandparents...as do you and Dave. We love you!
Love, Dad and Vickie
Post a Comment