Sunday, January 16, 2011

{Project Life 16 of 365}

I love to read.  My problem is when I read I can never put it down so I don't read as much as I would like.

I decided there is nothing wrong with taking some time to myself and not getting out of bed on the weekends once in a while.  That is what I did today.  I downloaded this app on my phone, bought a book and stayed in my jammies all day.

2 comments:

Jennifer Tate Sheely said...

I know what you mean. It's hard to find time these days for ourselves and curl up with a great book. I love to sit in the tub and read while I'm relaxing. The last book I read was the one I posted on your FB and now I am starting the sequel, but just haven't found my jive yet. Have fun!! What book are you reading?

Jennifer Tate Sheely said...

And you really have to approve of my post....LOL Just messing hope that made you smile.