Thursday, May 12, 2011

{Project Life 80 ~ 86}

Day 80 ~ I am surrounded by boys! The new toy?? Airsoft guns. Enough said.


Day 81 ~ I guess desperate times call for desperate measures! Why not dress up as a gorilla complete with a Jazz jersey to promote your hair cutting business?


Day 82 ~ Huge line at Little Caesars! Guess I am not the only one that didn't feel like cooking tonight


Day 83 ~ I am obsessed with Netflix! I have started watching Grey's Anatomy from the beginning and I am hooked! Best invention ever!


Day 84 ~ We LOVE Tepenyaki. It is a resturant where they cook in front of you. It is expensive so we don't go very often but we thought it was about time to treat ourselves. It was WORTH it!


Day 85 ~ My sweet sister was sealed for time and all eternity to her husband and kids. What a special day for them! I wish we lived closer so I could have shared that special day with them.


Day 86 ~ I love rainbows! It is a glimpse of SPRING!

No comments: