Day 87 ~ I found Dave's new calling....hair stylist! LOL. McKay loves his hair cut from his dad, and I will say he does a pretty good job! AND it saves me 20 bucks! :)
Day 88 ~ Garrett is in a drama class at school. Luckily Dave had the day off of work so he went to watch him perform. I wish they would do these things at night so us working people can still support our kids. Garrett loves school! Hopefully it stays that way.
Day 89 ~ It is RETREAT TIME! I love this time to get away from the "real" world and scrapbook.
Day 90 ~ This has to be the most unattractive picture of me but I had to document it. While at the retreat I got a horrible eye infection around my eyes. SO red and itchy! Good thing I was at a place that I could go make up free and let them heal!
Day 91 ~ This is our workspace. A lot of amazing things happen on these tables! Where are we??? Eating AMAZING food!
Day 92 ~ While at the retreat we needed to make a few stops in town at the local grocery store and clothing store. Little did we know that we would make friends with the LOCALS! We had a lot of laughs and amazing advice for Steph.
Day 93 ~ Nice relaxing Sunday with the girls! Pedis and lots of laughs!







No comments:
Post a Comment