It finally came! The last movie in the Twilight series. Such a sad day.
Kim, Layne and I went to dinner and shopping. Layne had some gift certificates burning a hole in her pocket!
I freaking LOVE these girls! They have become some amazing friends to me. They are so laid back and fun to be around. NO DRAMA and NO EXPECTATIONS! Something that over the past year I have learned that I need in this crazy busy life of mine.
Then we met up with Sheree and Ruthanne at the movie.
Breaking Dawn II was SOOOOO good! And something that I was NOT expecting. I am hoping the author will continue the story. It COULD keep going!
Kim, Layne and I went to dinner and shopping. Layne had some gift certificates burning a hole in her pocket!
I freaking LOVE these girls! They have become some amazing friends to me. They are so laid back and fun to be around. NO DRAMA and NO EXPECTATIONS! Something that over the past year I have learned that I need in this crazy busy life of mine.
Then we met up with Sheree and Ruthanne at the movie.
Breaking Dawn II was SOOOOO good! And something that I was NOT expecting. I am hoping the author will continue the story. It COULD keep going!

1 comment:
LOVE YOU AMY!
Post a Comment