Thursday, November 22, 2012

{22 days of gratitude} {Day 22} {Thanksgiving}


We had a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving with my family at my Dad and Vickie's house.  I volunteered to make rolls, cookies and salad.  I always get nervous about it but it always turns out amazing!  The rolls and cookies tasted just like my mom use to make, and everyone LOVED it!

It was such a beautiful day so the kids went out and played

The older cousins sat around and chatted.  I LOVE this picture!

And the adults had a nice time catching up

It was so good to see Bud, Marcia, Johnny and Gretchen

And when it got dark the kids played Bingo

The rest of the weekend was all about being lazy!  It was Dave's 3 day weekend so we had a nice time hanging out as a family, going to a movie and putting up the Christmas decorations


 

No comments: