Saturday, December 8, 2012

{Capturing December}

I thought it would be fun to do a photo a day challenge for December.


Day 1 {your view today}
Dave working the late shift = me being lazy in bed watching movies and sewing

Day 2 {Favorite Holiday Movie}
Elf.  Such a funny movie! I watch it even when it isn't Christmas

Day 3 {Red}
 My purse and water bottle. Two things I can't live without!  

Day 4 {Joyous}
Dave has been working the late shift all week and I haven't seen him at all! 
Today he is back to a normal schedule and I am so glad! 
And an extra {Joyous} I passed my Notary test!!!
 

Day 5 {todays temperature}
cold, rainy in the valley and snowing in the mountains.  Wouldn't mind a little snow in the valley..it makes the cold temps easier to put up with.  This is my view everday at work.  Can't get any better than that!

Day 6 {shopping}
Hubby and I had the day off so we went and got some shopping done while the kids were in school.


Day 7 {bright}
My cute snowman that reminds me of my mom

Day 8 {ornaments}
My new owls found a perch on my tree!

No comments: