The company I work for is pretty much the most amazing place to work!
They took us up to the Roof Restuarant in Salt Lake to eat. And then to a Christmas play.
We have made friends with a few people that I work with and we have a great time chatting and laughing.
At dinner, the owner stood up and told us he was taking all of us and our kids to 4 days in Disney World and then a 7 day Disney cruise! So crazy!!
We decided to let the boys think that the trip was just for adults but that didn't last very long, Dave and I were excited to tell them.
They took us up to the Roof Restuarant in Salt Lake to eat. And then to a Christmas play.
We have made friends with a few people that I work with and we have a great time chatting and laughing.
At dinner, the owner stood up and told us he was taking all of us and our kids to 4 days in Disney World and then a 7 day Disney cruise! So crazy!!
We decided to let the boys think that the trip was just for adults but that didn't last very long, Dave and I were excited to tell them.


1 comment:
So jealous right now!! Hook me up with a job there will ya! =)
Post a Comment