Thursday, December 13, 2012

{Wednesday Weigh In}

Good thing no one reads this blog so I can just vent and tell my deep dark secrets....okay maybe not going that far but the venting, Yes!

I joined a group yesterday to start sending in our weight every Wednesday. If you gain you are out of the competition.

Well my weigh in was 15 minutes late and she kicked me out of the group. WOW! Thanks for the motivation and support. You would think the first weigh in would have a little flexibility to work out all the kinks but that is a big fat NO!

I really needed that accountability. I lost all my weight last January doing that.

So maybe I will just start posting my weight here and that will give me some accountability?

I have gained 10 pounds since summer. Am I trying to get ready for hybernation? holy cow, what is wrong with me!  I seriously can't stop eating!


Tonight I weighed in at 165. Not happy!

1 comment:

Layne Bradford said...

Hey I'm here!! Love you!