Last night we got a bunch of the girls together and had a fun Christmas party! We missed a few that couldn't make it. :(
Over the last year some of these girls have been the most amazing friends to me and I don't know how I ever lived without them! I look forward to getting to know some of the other girls better also.
We sat and ate yummy food, talked, laughed till our guts hurt and talked some more. Then we played a fun gift exchange game. Everyone left with a really fun gift.
Over the last year some of these girls have been the most amazing friends to me and I don't know how I ever lived without them! I look forward to getting to know some of the other girls better also.
We sat and ate yummy food, talked, laughed till our guts hurt and talked some more. Then we played a fun gift exchange game. Everyone left with a really fun gift.
I can't wait to see what 2013 brings us!


No comments:
Post a Comment