Our year so far has been pretty uneventful. It must be the cold weather that sucks us into the house. If I didn't have a job I don't think I would ever leave!
This means Dave tortures the kids. Is it called torture if they like it? These boys are getting big, I am surprised Dave can still handle them like he does.
I have managed to keep going to the gym now that a couple of my good friends Kim and Layne signed up! It is a lot easier going to the gym when you are meeting people there.
Not a lot of weight loss which is frustrating. I LIKE TO EAT!
but I'm not gaining so I can't complain too much. And I am working more with weights to tone up
This means Dave tortures the kids. Is it called torture if they like it? These boys are getting big, I am surprised Dave can still handle them like he does.
I have managed to keep going to the gym now that a couple of my good friends Kim and Layne signed up! It is a lot easier going to the gym when you are meeting people there.
Not a lot of weight loss which is frustrating. I LIKE TO EAT!
but I'm not gaining so I can't complain too much. And I am working more with weights to tone up
My new weekly routine is spin class. I hated it at first but it is growing on me. Once in a while I will get a few miles on the treadmill before the class but as of the last couple of weeks I am on a treadmill strike. I HATE IT!
Garrett is doing amazing in school! He is so responsible and makes sure his work is turned in. I just finished....I mean he just finished his science fair project. Our last one EVER! So excited. I hate these projects!
McKay on the other hand is struggling with school. It is called laziness! I am hoping he snaps out of it quickly because High School is not forgiving.
Dave is doing amazing at work and just finished inventory. His store was very profitable and it is all because of him! He loves his job.
I am still working at TestOut and I really enjoy it. They are an amazing company and I am blessed to be apart of it. Count down to our cruise is less than 100 days! So excited!
I also got this baby...Yep I am official!
Scrapbooking has taken a back seat to a new love of mine...
Crocheting!
Thanks a lot Malinda! Just what I needed, a new obsession!
My first project was this scarf
LOVE!
My scrapbook group and I decided to make a blanket.
Every month we exchange granny squares.
At the end of the year we will put together a blanket!
SO FUN!
These are my first attempt. Pretty simple.
Hoping I can get more creative now that I am more comfortable with it




No comments:
Post a Comment