
I can't say enough how blessed I am to have some amazing women in my life!
Throughout the last few month I have been able to get rid of the people that bring me down and now I can focus my energy on the people that love me unconditionally, that are not selfish and don't expect anything from me but my love and support.
I got together with 5 of these women over the weekend and I always feel rejuvenated after seeing them. We have been getting together for about 5 years now but it feels like I have known these girls for a life time! We share our ups and downs, our struggles, our happiness. PERFECTION!
It was time to celebrate Malinda's birthday.
I can't say enough about how much I love this girl. She has been such an amazing friend to me! We can talk for hours and laugh non stop. She is for sure my partner in crime. She is beautiful, strong, talented and has a heart of gold.
It is her fault that we are obsessed with crocheting so of course we had to have an old lady party for her!
Missie found all of us house dresses to wear. I was DYING! So funny!
We look AMAZING!
Large pill box....CHECK
Dentures....CHECK!
Jamie learning how to crochet. I think we have her hooked!
Portable toilet? Of course!
Missie working on her granny square for our blanket
Jamie is the cool grandma with the mohawk
Does this house dress make me look old?
I made everyone beaded chains for our glasses
And that is my newest project. A baby blanket!
Whoever has a boy next will be the lucky recipient!
Missie and Lisa checking out some patterns. Lisa is the only one that scrapbooked.
She is trying to keep it alive!
And it is never too early to start! Stephanie's cute daughter made hand warmers!
And I am pretty sure we scared off the man in Steph's life! hahaha She fed him to the wolves and he got the third degree. He passed the test! We have our sweet friend back. I can tell she is happy again and I am so happy for her!
Such a fun night! I didn't want to leave!












No comments:
Post a Comment