I am pretty much the luckiest girl alive! I had the best birthday and it is all because of the people I choose to have in my life. They bring me up, make me laugh, and most importantly, they don't expect anything from me but my love and support.
These girls called me on my birthday and asked if I had plans. Dave was waiting until the weekend to celebrate with me so I told them I was free.
Jessica is an amazing girl I met on the first Ragnar I did. She kept me laughing the entire time. Then on our 2nd Ragnar in Napa we bonded in the back of the van as she told me lies about her modeling career. So funny! We have the same sarcastic personality!
Then there is Malinda....my BFF, Partner in crime, Sister wife. I love her guts!
We went to dinner and had ice cream after with a few stops inbetween. Laughing the entire time!
Friday came along and I went to dinner and a movie with Dave and the boys.
We saw Iron Man 3
Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to go for a nice run in the canyon.
Then scored with some free snow cones!
These girls called me on my birthday and asked if I had plans. Dave was waiting until the weekend to celebrate with me so I told them I was free.
Jessica is an amazing girl I met on the first Ragnar I did. She kept me laughing the entire time. Then on our 2nd Ragnar in Napa we bonded in the back of the van as she told me lies about her modeling career. So funny! We have the same sarcastic personality!
Then there is Malinda....my BFF, Partner in crime, Sister wife. I love her guts!
We went to dinner and had ice cream after with a few stops inbetween. Laughing the entire time!
Friday came along and I went to dinner and a movie with Dave and the boys.
We saw Iron Man 3
Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to go for a nice run in the canyon.
Then scored with some free snow cones!
After running, we went and got pedi's
ate lunch at my favorite place (Cafe Rio)
and went to dinner and watched the fights with the husbands
A perfect ending to a fantastic week!




No comments:
Post a Comment