Lisa's birthday is in July and it was at my house. We can't pass up celebrating a birthday!
The theme was Tupperware Party. We joked a few month ago that Lisa couldn't go to a Tupperware party without spending hundreds of dollars. Also Si from Duck Dynasty has a cup from Tupperware so it was a perfect fit.
The day started out with this.....
Then we headed back to my house for some dinner and crocheting. I love these girls!
The theme was Tupperware Party. We joked a few month ago that Lisa couldn't go to a Tupperware party without spending hundreds of dollars. Also Si from Duck Dynasty has a cup from Tupperware so it was a perfect fit.
The day started out with this.....
We are so obsessed!
And we have the best adventures when we go shopping!
The cashier said to Lisa that she must be our designated driver hahaha
I guess we were acting a little crazy. We have the best time...SOBER!
Then we headed back to my house for some dinner and crocheting. I love these girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment