Garrett begged us to take him to the store yesterday so he could buy his present. We gave in and he bought a scooter.
Of course after you buy a scooter you have to go try it out at the skate park.
When he got home he showed us a HUGE gash in his chin.
We debated taking him to the ER and I just decided to bandage it up and see what it looked like the next day.
So ON his birthday we took him to instacare to have it looked at.
I did a pretty dang good job fixing it. It didn't need stitches
Of course after you buy a scooter you have to go try it out at the skate park.
When he got home he showed us a HUGE gash in his chin.
We debated taking him to the ER and I just decided to bandage it up and see what it looked like the next day.
So ON his birthday we took him to instacare to have it looked at.
I did a pretty dang good job fixing it. It didn't need stitches




No comments:
Post a Comment