Thursday, October 31, 2013

{Halloween}

Halloween can get a little crazy when Dave's sister is involved :)

We didn't really have a desire to go out that night but they wouldn't take no for an answer.

Result?

Dave dressed up like a girl.  She always wanted a sister!

And Jeff ended up being a girl too

They were a hit at the party!  We even found the theme this year had a lot of men dressed up as women

And us girls...well we were just cute!  No cross dressing for us!

He is sure lucky I love him!  He looks better is tights than I do!

Then at work I got talked into dressing up as the Three Amigos.  If you know me, you know that I HATE dressing up.  But this turned out fun and we looked awesome!

This was another group that cracked me up.  They were called "The wrong direction"
an old man boy band.  I have a signed picture of them.  I'm sure it will be worth some money one of these days

Buddy the Elf was there.  Who doesn't love Buddy!  He did really good at keeping in character.

I am really a party pooper about Halloween and I feel bad that Garrett gets the crap end of the deal.  I forget that he is still young enough to do these things.  He was able to throw a costume together and him and Izaak went as nerds.


This kid IS too old to dress up!  I'm not about to go spend $40.00 on a costume.  So he gets to dress up in an old costume.

No comments: