Monday, July 13, 2009

{funeral & 2 birthday celebrations}

On July 7th I went to my uncle's funeral. My mom's only brother. He had been battling cancer for about 5 years....a lung disease finally took him. He passed away the exact same way my mom did...in the hospital, on a respirator with his family by his side. I'm sure it was a wonderful reunion in heaven. Call me crazy but for a split second I was jealous that he was with my mom.

After the funeral we were invited to the most amazing house for my Aunt Marcia's birthday party. This house is in the mountains of Provo Canyon over looking Deer Creek. For a few hours I felt like I was in another world. The owner let us tour the house and take pictures. This is her view from upstairs.
It was also my sister's birthday and she was in town. This is a picture of me, my sister and my sister-inlaws. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Cutest pictures of you, Teressa, Lisa, and Janie! Love it! The house is beautiful...nice to see it from another angle, we only see it from the road side! I know Bonnie Lossee from school, also...she is quite a woman!