Malinda made the hats with our "construction" names on them. I bought home depot aprons and filled them full of stuff, and Mindi brought everyone orange vests.
Mindi also came all decked out with a mustache, fake cig, and a pack of cards rolled up in her sleeve. We laughed so hard
Of course Edward had to make an appearance
This is the group...we look pretty tough don't we?? Don't mess with us! ha ha
Mandee and I workin hard for our money!


I'm sure I have said this a million times but I love these girls!! We laugh until we pee our pants. I consider these get togethers also free therapy. I have been evaluating my life the last little while and wanting to make sure the people in my life are uplifting, and who I can trust with anything.....these 7 girls make up a big part of that list and I am so honored to know each one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment