Monday, May 24, 2010

{Birthday}

What a great birthday weekend I had!

Friday my scrapbook girls threw a birthday bash for me. Saturday I went dancin with some friends for a bachelorette party and Sunday I was lazy, took a nap and watched some movies.

My girls really do pay attention to what I love!  LOL  I am a little bit in love with Dog the Bounty Hunter and so what better theme for a party!

This was the group photo...notice the yellow feathers in our hair??

Dog and Beth showed up!

Beth checking the board....my dream came true!  Being wanted by Dog!  LOL

Awesome shirt Malinda made!  Malinda is a dream catcher!

And I was showered with gifts!

Cute shirt Malinda made me
Scrap Queen and owl ring from Midge and Madge along with a bunch of other goods

sweet bag from Lisa!

I need to take more pictures but I got a make up tote from Missie and a darling owl candle holder from Jamie

Thank you girls for everything!  I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends!

Love your guts!

No comments: