Day 3
Pearl Harbor. kind of lame. It was under construction and I got in a yelling fight with a lady and almost got kicked out! haha Good times! Stupid lady called McKay a jack ass...We were feeding the birds and McKay jumped up and scared the birds right into her path as she was walking by...it scared the lady to death but she didn't need to call him a name! not so official police came to break it up...I think because we were at Pearl Harbor and they thought we might be terrorists or something....come to find out it is ILLEGAL to feed birds in Hawaii...guess they should post SIGNS because we were not the only ones feeding the birds. So stupid!
ANYWAY
We walked around and the boys had fun exlporing, we took the boat ride out to the memorial and then we were outta there!
Went for a hike up Diamond Head that kicked my butt! But it was so worth it once we got to the top!
Had a snow cone at the bottom of the trail from Magoo's Burgers! That's McKay's nickname
Once again the kids are WORN OUT!
Stopped off at the North Shore to see the turtles that come up on shore every day to enjoy the sunshine!
Grabbed Garrett some shrimp from the shrimp trucks on the side of the road.
He ate his first one with the shell and legs...oops haha how was I suppose to know, I don't eat that crap!
Met up with my Dad and Vickie and ate dinner at the buffet at the PCC
Day 4
Ate breakfast at the Hukilau Cafe! YUMMMMM
Went snorkeling until noon...I was so suprised at how well the boys picked up this activity! Garrett especially loved it...McKay was the more boogie boarding type.
Then we spent the rest of the day and night at the PCC. The people there sure do love my Dad and Vickie. It will be a very sad place when they leave in a couple of months!
McKay got called up to the stage to drink coconut water...if you know McKay you know that he is very picky at what goes into his belly plus he is very shy! lol He did an awesome job...I guess he will do things he wouldn't normally do when under pressure!
Our favorite performer!
We had a great time seeing all of the different cultures...New Zealand was a favorite
Had lunch at another buffet...then dinner at ANOTHER buffet! I can feel the pounds just adding to my waist...I actually couldn't even eat dinner I was so full and didn't feel very good but the boys were in heaven!
Getting ready for the night show




























No comments:
Post a Comment