We had an amazing trip.... with our boys this time. Where do I even begin...I guess the beginning!
DAY 1
I was worried about keeping the boys busy during the 6 hour flight but after we took off I had NO worries! TV screens in each of the seats with FREE movies, TV, and games. They were in heaven and so was I! I was able to watch a bunch a movies that Dave didn't really care to see and vice verse.
This is the view from my Dad's camera of us arriving at the airport. The kids were so excited to see them! It made my heart melt.
Their first view of the ocean in their clothes...They were unsure at first
But 15 minutes later and a change of clothes this was them...pure joy until sunset!DAY 2
Exploring Waikiki and shopping!
The guy put a bird on McKay shoulder and then asked for $5.00 so that I could take a picture with my OWN camera. Gotta love tourist traps!
At the International Market...great shopping :)
McKay was on a mission to find a hat that he had been saving his money for...lucky for him they had a Lids store and he found the one he had been dreaming about! Garrett found one too. Sweet Dave had their nicknames sewn into the sides of the hats
Monkey (garrett) and Magoo (mckay)
Later that day my Dad and Vickie met us at Hard Rock Cafe for dinner
The time change kicked our butts and the boys were asleep by 8:30pm
















No comments:
Post a Comment