Day 31 ~ Another look at how wild the boys are. This is what they call midgie mood. They stick their legs in their pajamas so they walk on their knees. Tonight they thought it was funny to put shoes on. We got a good laugh from it.
Day 32 ~ It's TOOOOOO COLD!!!! 7 degrees?? Are you serious? I'm ready for summer!
Day 33 ~ McKay had a project at school where he had to make a mechanical arm that would reach down into a water jug and pick up candy. There were certain things he couldn't use. Thank the lord above that he has Dave, I didn't even know where to start. They ended up using a whisk as the claw. Pretty smart boys!
Day 34 ~ I LOVE getting my nails done! I feel so girlie :)
Day 35 ~ We went skating at classic skating. What a flashback! I spent a lot of time here as a kid. The boys had a blast and McKay had girls falling all over him trying to get his phone number. I don't think I am ready for that! He got so nervous when a girl wanted his number that he gave her mine because he couldn't remember his. Pretty funny!
Day 36 ~ This girl and I have known each other for about 15 years. We have had a lot of ups and downs. (more ups than downs). About a year ago we had some drama. I had a lot of regrets for that because I was a huge cause of it. So I emailed her in July asking for forgiveness and hoped that we could build our friendship back. She responded right away willing to give it a chance. It has taken a few months but I think we are finally in a good place again. We amazingly just picked up where we left off. We have a lot of history and we have shared a lot of milestones together. So at the end of the day no matter what has been said or done in the past and no matter what anybody thinks about it I am over it and ready to look forward. ♥ ya Leesa
Day 37 ~ I chopped my hair! I love it! It's going to take some getting use to and figuring out how I like it done but it is such a fun style. If you need a good stylist let me know! Nikki is awesome and she does HOUSE CALLS. :)







1 comment:
I'm happy that you and Leesa were able to work things out. I know you guys were good friends. I do love your new cut. It's cute!
Post a Comment