Day 38 ~ I did it, I made a commitment to myself to start working out. I have a cruise in October that I want to be skinny for and honestly i'm just not happy with myself anymore. This elliptical and I have a love hate relationship.
Day 39 ~ This is what I see almost every night when I get home from work. McKay with his head phones on playing some game with other people on xbox live. I can't wait until summer when I can kick these kids out of the house to go be more active
Day 40~ I Love Pandora. I listen to it all day at work. As you give a song a thumbs up or a thumbs down it will give you more songs that it thinks you might like. I have built a pretty good station for myself :)
Day 41 ~ Evil! Pure evil! I devouered the ENTIRE thing! Not good on my diet.
Day 42 ~ The company I work for is in their 20 years in business. Actually 11-11-11 is the anniversary Pretty cool. So in honor of their sucess the owner has decided to do something fun for us and the community on the 11th of every month. For us in February it was going to a Movie with our families. For the community every month on the 11th it is a free drink at the Pleasant Grove hearts. I usually go in everyday to get my daily Diet Coke but today I had to stand in line. So fun!
Day 43 ~ My very good friend Malinda is pregnant with baby #4. I decided to host a baby shower for her. Everyone needs new stuff no matter how many kids they have. Thanks to Steph, Missie, Lisa & Julie for helping! Love ya Malinda!
Day 44 ~ In the last 2 days we have had 3 Earthquakes! In all my life living in Utah I NEVER have felt one. The first one we were not home, it recorded at 2.5. When we got home a picture had fallen off of my fireplace.
The next one Saturday night around 10:00pm Pretty small, I don't think it even recorded but I felt the ground shake and heard a boom. This morning at around 2:30am I was woken up by a big boom. I opened my eyes and my phone was lit up. FREAKY! That one was a 2.8. I hope that doesn't mean they are just going to get bigger!







No comments:
Post a Comment