Monday, February 21, 2011

{Project Life 45 ~ 51}

Day 45 ~ Dave had to work the late shift on Valentines Day.  For a minute I had a pitty party for myself and was sad that I was alone.  Then I realized  Dave and I show love to each other ALL year long and we didn't need a stupid holiday to remind us of that..  Dave had put balloons in my car with a note for me to find in the morning when I went to work.  I stuck hearts all over our bedroom door so that he would see them when he came home from work.

Day 46 ~ Every morning McKay and I have 5 minutes of one on one time while I take him to school.  I love having that few minutes with him everyday.  And he still isn't too old to say I love you as he gets out of the car.  Love this kid!

Day 47 ~ 2 words.  Angry Birds.  It's an addiction. 


Day 48 ~ Dave went out of town for a mancation.  He has no service and it is driving me crazy not being able to talk to him!  Lets just say this is my 2nd one of the day and the day isn't even half over!


Day 49 ~ Every year around this time these mini Cadbury eggs come out of hiding for Easter.  They are so evil!  I could seriously eat a whole bag of these in a day but I only allow myself a handful a day :)

Day 50 ~ On the weekends I LOVE laying in bed and watching cooking shows.  Not sure why.  I don't ever try half the things they cook but it is fun to get ideas and dream about cooking :)


Day 51 ~ One of our favorite shows to watch as a family is The Amazing Race.  We always talk about how we would do things if we went on the show.  Tonight was the start of a new season.  I can't wait to see all of the adventures they get to do!

No comments: