I weighed myself this morning. Bad idea! Well maybe it was a good idea but either way it made me CRY. I am officially fatter than I have ever been in my life.
Unacceptable
A group of girls started the Biggest Loser challenge and I am going to join. It is 12 weeks of weight loss. The buy in is $30.00. Every Wednesday is the weigh in. If I gain weight I pay $5.00. If I stay the same I pay $2.00. If I lose I pay NOTHING! At the end of the 12 weeks whoever loses the most weight, wins. I really need this motivation.
I seriously don't think I will win but my goal is to never have to pay a dime! Plus gain some control back of my life. I have lost weight before, I can do it again. Eating less and exercise more.
Every Wednesday I will post my progress.
Unacceptable
A group of girls started the Biggest Loser challenge and I am going to join. It is 12 weeks of weight loss. The buy in is $30.00. Every Wednesday is the weigh in. If I gain weight I pay $5.00. If I stay the same I pay $2.00. If I lose I pay NOTHING! At the end of the 12 weeks whoever loses the most weight, wins. I really need this motivation.
I seriously don't think I will win but my goal is to never have to pay a dime! Plus gain some control back of my life. I have lost weight before, I can do it again. Eating less and exercise more.
Every Wednesday I will post my progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment