Sunday, January 1, 2012

{More blogging, less Facebook}

I have found that 2011 was all about Facebook and my blog suffered. 

When I started my blog in 2007 I was excited to be keeping a journal for my kids.  Someday they could print it out and remember all the things we did and share it with their kids. 

Then Facebook came along.  Facebook is fun but it doesn't have the same format and personal touch I want. 

Last year I started Project Life.  A picture everyday for a year. I failed miserably.  My life isn't that exciting.

This year I want to change.  So one of my New Years Resolutions is to blog more. We may not be exciting all the time, but when we are I want proof!  I am not a writer, I promise there will be grammar and spelling errors and I may not be hilarious like her but I guess that is the best part...it is from me. 

So here we go!  Happy Blogging! 

No comments: