I lost another pound! It might not sound like a lot but this is my goal...a pound a week. I figured I wouldn't put too much pressure on myself causing me to get discouraged. This way it keeps me motivated. And another plus...I don't have to PAY.
So I am down a total of 4.4 pounds since I started on January 4th.
I have started a point system with my friend Malinda and a group she started. It keeps me in check and I love it! I get points for excersice, drinking water, eating my fruits and veggies, etc...
I have been working out at the gym for a couple of days and I really like it. The people watching is amazing...wow, we have some weirdos out there. I have done the treadmill twice and I think tonight I will try a bike. I love breaking a sweat.
Also, I am starting to drink more water. Before, I would go WEEKS without drinking water. That can't be good. Yesterday I drank 64 oz's Wow, that is a lot. I was running to the restroom every couple of hours as where before I could go all day without peeing.
So I am down a total of 4.4 pounds since I started on January 4th.
I have started a point system with my friend Malinda and a group she started. It keeps me in check and I love it! I get points for excersice, drinking water, eating my fruits and veggies, etc...
I have been working out at the gym for a couple of days and I really like it. The people watching is amazing...wow, we have some weirdos out there. I have done the treadmill twice and I think tonight I will try a bike. I love breaking a sweat.
Also, I am starting to drink more water. Before, I would go WEEKS without drinking water. That can't be good. Yesterday I drank 64 oz's Wow, that is a lot. I was running to the restroom every couple of hours as where before I could go all day without peeing.
No comments:
Post a Comment