My boys are getting bigger and bigger! How is that possible?? I don't feel I am getting older and older....I guess that is a good thing.
McKay is a big High Schooler now! So fun! I remember High School and I LOVED IT! I hope he makes some good friends and has an amazing 4 years!
I need to note that he HATES his hair. We made him cut it at the beginning of summer and it hasn't grown out as fast as he wants. I have told him a hundred times it will not get as long as it use to be. I will let it go a little bit longer but that is it!
Garrett is in his last year of Elementary school. He is excited to be a 6th grader and the top dog of the school.
McKay is a big High Schooler now! So fun! I remember High School and I LOVED IT! I hope he makes some good friends and has an amazing 4 years!
I need to note that he HATES his hair. We made him cut it at the beginning of summer and it hasn't grown out as fast as he wants. I have told him a hundred times it will not get as long as it use to be. I will let it go a little bit longer but that is it!
Garrett is in his last year of Elementary school. He is excited to be a 6th grader and the top dog of the school.
Love my boys! Good luck!





No comments:
Post a Comment