My friends love to pressure me into things and I am such a sucker! Good thing they pressure me to do GOOD things :)
A few of us are starting this challenge
http://runeatrepeat.com/2012/10/23/pile-on-the-miles-2012/
Challenge myself to run more during the month of November. The goal is to pile on extra miles not pounds during this food filled time of year!
Set a goal for how many miles I plan on running for the month. I had to do a lot of math for this one. I am scared to commit but I am going to shoot high.
A few of us are starting this challenge
http://runeatrepeat.com/2012/10/23/pile-on-the-miles-2012/
Challenge myself to run more during the month of November. The goal is to pile on extra miles not pounds during this food filled time of year!
Set a goal for how many miles I plan on running for the month. I had to do a lot of math for this one. I am scared to commit but I am going to shoot high.
100 miles
That is roughly 25 miles a week. Doable? I hope so!
My plan is to bring my running clothes to work EVERYDAY and hit the gym at least 4 times a week...maybe more. Not only do I need to keep this goal but I need to lose another 30 pounds by summer!
I am going to take a picture everytime I run and post it on Instagram with the hash tag #POTM. It will keep me honest! :) happy2bmimi is my username if anyone wants to follow
Wish me luck!
1 comment:
LUCK LUCK LUCK & maybe I can pull you to the dark side this weekend bawhahaha
Post a Comment