Sunday, June 16, 2013

{Father's Day}

Since we were just getting back from our trip I knew we wouldn't want to pack up and go anywhere the next day so I decided to host Father's Day at our house.

We had a nice little BBQ and the cousins had a blast playing together.

This picture cracks me up!  No one was looking in the right direction
and Kent is super happy about I don't know what! haha
 
I have an awesome Dad!  He does so much for everyone and you would never guess
 that he is 70 years old!  I love that he is still young and active

Then there is this guy.  You can't take him anywhere!
He makes me smile, laugh and just feel like a princess

And these boys are pretty darn lucky to have such an amazing father
 that will do anything in his power to make them happy.
 
The cousins made this funny father's day video

No comments: