The Grand Cayman was our favorite stop!
We had a full day planned.
First stop was Hell
It was hot and rainy...just like I imagine Hell to be :)
Next stop was the turtle farm.
They farm these turtle to eat
DISGUSTING!
They had swimming pools that you could get in with some of the baby turtles and hold them
Our next stop was swimming with the Stingray
This was THE BEST!
SO WORTH THE MONEY!
Look how beautiful that is?
Out in the middle of the ocean is a 3 foot area
that all of the Stingray hang out
So crazy!
I took a little getting use to.
They would come up right by your legs and rub up against you!
Our amazing Captain Chris
7 years of good luck if you kiss them.
He said I only get 4 years since I didn't really make contact haha























No comments:
Post a Comment