WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST JOY, YOUR GREATEST SORROW?
My greatest joy of course are my kids! Even though they put me to the ultimate sanity test they are the loves of my life. I never knew unconditional love until I held them in my arms for the first time. I love watching them grow and learn.
My other greatest joy is my husband. We struggled for a while at the beginning of our marriage but I wouldn't trade it for anything because we have developed such a wonderful relationship. He is my best friend and my soul mate.
My greatest sorrow is the death of my mother. I never had anyone really close to me pass away before, so I wasn't prepared for the hurt and devastation death causes. It has been 4 years and it feels like it was yesterday. I miss the unconditional love that she gave me and my family.
My greatest joy of course are my kids! Even though they put me to the ultimate sanity test they are the loves of my life. I never knew unconditional love until I held them in my arms for the first time. I love watching them grow and learn.
My other greatest joy is my husband. We struggled for a while at the beginning of our marriage but I wouldn't trade it for anything because we have developed such a wonderful relationship. He is my best friend and my soul mate.
My greatest sorrow is the death of my mother. I never had anyone really close to me pass away before, so I wasn't prepared for the hurt and devastation death causes. It has been 4 years and it feels like it was yesterday. I miss the unconditional love that she gave me and my family.
1 comment:
Aww... thanks! I have some goofy old pics somewhere too. Those were interesting days... LOL!!
Post a Comment