Today my side of the family got together for our yearly Christmas Party. We went to my dads to exchange presents. We draw names and my brother
Kent had our name this year. He gave us a 3 pack of DVD games. Deal or no Deal, Fact or Crap & Would you Rather. I can't wait to play them! My brother also put together an amazing
cookbook. It has all of my mom's recipes in it, but not just the recipes, it is copies of her handwritten recipes with notes, reminders and stains. SO AMAZING! Thanks Kent!
After exchanging presents at my Dad's, we went to the cemetary to visit my mom and see her Christmas Tree that my dad puts up each year.

We went and had lunch with the rest of the extended family. I was so busy talking to everyone I forgot to take pictures!! Duh! Oh, well. It was fun chatting with everyone and catching up with my cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment