Once we got to the cabin it was time to go to bed. Good luck trying to get 4 excited kids to bed!
I'm behind the camera of course but I got a Cricket Machine for scrapbooking. I LOVE IT!
More rockin out
MEMORY TUESDAY
What was the favorite place to go with your family when you were young?Every summer since the day I was born we have been going to Bear Lake with a big group of friends that my mom and dad have. I look foward to this every year. The campsites are perfect with flushing toilets and showers. The beach is sand not rocks so it is the perfect place for kids to play. The lake reminds me of a swimming pool, not the temperature but how it just gradually gets deeper. You can let the kids go play and not worry about it dropping off into deep areas. The water is clean, beautiful and a tad bit cold, but on a hot day that doesn't bother anyone! I have continued this tradition with my kids, and will keep it going as long is the lake is full of water!
1 comment:
Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! :)
Post a Comment