The 2009 Inauguration of the 44th President of the United States is in progress as we speak. I am watching it at work online. Barack Obama is our first black president.
Millions of people have gathered to witness this day in history.

I'm not a political person at all but I keep getting the chills. I'm excited for a new change. I look at Obama and I get a good feeling from him. He's young and has a young family. I think he has the United State's best interest at heart. He is going to do some good things.
3 comments:
i stole your picture and put it on my blog! I couldn't find a better one....
oh, i love your new blog background!
I could not be more thrilled with the new administration. It's so exciting, isn't it?
I fully agree, I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first about him becoming pres. but now seeing him more and more I think he will do great things for our country. Go Obama!
Post a Comment