Thursday, January 1, 2009

{New Years Resolution}

July 16, 2008 152.5 pounds.

January 1, 2009 158 pounds. (I'm an idiot!)

New Years Resolution....WORK OUT!

I was doing so good with my working out and eating. I lost 25 pounds! I felt better about myself even though I would almost cry every time it was time to work out. I HATE IT, I really do, I don't like anything about the entire 40 minutes! But the results are worth it!! Just keep telling myself that.... IT'S WORTH IT!

My goal is 135. That is 23 pounds. Wednesday Weigh-in is back ON!

Another thing I want to work on this year is GET MY LIFE ORGANIZED!! Not sure how that is going to happen. If any of you have some great ideas PLEASE send them my way. In my old age I am losing my mind so I guess I need to get a Calendar and write EVERYTHING down. Part of my problem is I am a procrastinator!

No comments: