From around the beginning of summer when I stopped working out until now I have gained 9 pounds. NOOOO! All that work down the drain!? I can't let it happen, soooo.......
The machines have TV's on them so just plug in your headphones and run, walk, take a hike...whatever you feel like that day! They have a personal trainer that will evaluate me and start a workout program that is going to benefit me the most. I am so excited for that!
3 comments:
this morning was a (FAT) blast from the past! when are we getting our glammour shots taken??? we should ask deb i heard they are 75% off right now! :)
I actually love the elliptical, but I loathe treadmills. You really should consider the triathlon with me! I have only been able to talk 2 others into actually signing up for it (so far.) May 30th in Salem. You should do it!!!!!
Keep it up Amy...you are looking good! Wish I had your drive!
Love, Vickie
Post a Comment