
I took the kids over to a local sledding hill. It is so much fun! They could have stayed all day long and I enjoyed watching them from the warmth of my car and reading a book. All of us were happy!
I thought this picture turned out so awesome!

Of course the BOYS found a jump. They were getting so amazing AIR!


6 comments:
yeah! fun! now go back to school is what i say! i'm sick of entertaining but christmas was fantastic and being with you guys was great!! make a trip to st george to get out of that snow soon!!
your right, taylor and jaxson would have died on that hill! haha! your boys had a blast! look at their faces! garret is like... we are the COOLESt!
How fun is that! And yes they did catch air! awesome, I think that is where we went sledding last Wednesday, so fun but I wasn't smart enought to take a book and read in the car, craps...
DOWN....FUN, UP...NOT SO FUN!
that looks like some serious sledding!
what a fun family and extended family!
was that Teresa?! that's cool to see a picture of her!
Yes sir reeeeeeee! That's our grandsons catching air on a sledding hill! You boys ARE awesome!
Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Remund
Post a Comment