On another blog I read, she picks a question out of her journal jar and posts it with her answer. I thought this was a great idea. Feel free to comment your answer, I would love to read them.
TELL ABOUT A DREAM YOU HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN.
I don't know if this was a dream or a vision. I like to think of it as a vision because it was SO real.
Soon after my mom died I had been going through a lot of emotions, mostly angry that my mom would die so young of such a stupid lung cancer when she never smoked in her life, and of course devastated, I was really starting to get close to my mom and appreciate what a WONDERFUL woman she was. One night while in bed I turned over to see my mom sitting on the floor next to me! She looked healthy, happy and at peace. I remember asking her how she was and telling her how much we missed her. She just smiled and said she was watching over us, watching over my dad and mentioned that Kent (my brother) would talk to her a lot and she was listening.
The next thing I remember she got up and walking out of the room, my eyes followed her the entire way. I looked at Dave and said "did you see that? My mom was here" He was immediately awake which is strange for him, it usually takes me a few times to wake him. He said "I saw that!"
I will never forget that. It helped me mend my anger knowing that my mom was in a happier place and that she was watching over us.
2 comments:
Wow, what a neat experience!
That's a great one! I am sure that it was more than a dream.
Post a Comment