It is October 1st which means Halloween is upon us. I'm not a big fan of Halloween. I could go without all of the spooky decorations, dressing up, trick or treating etc.... If it weren't for my kids I am sure I would be one of those grumpy old people with their porch light off and not handing out candy. HA! HA! It's a good thing the school does trunk or treat. Get in, get out approach rather than walking miles in the freezing cold just to get some stupid candy. Okay, here I go on my little rant. I guess this all comes from when I was younger, I had been walking all over the place to get the best and biggest candy just to have my bag ripped out of my hands by some mean teenage boy walking by.
There is one thing that makes me smile on Halloween and that is WITCHES!, not just any Witch, they can't be scary and evil looking, but so ugly it's a cute Witch!
Every October Gardner's Village in West Jordan has a Witch event, it is a must see if you are in the area. http://www.gardnervillage.com/events.php?day=01&month=10&year=2007
There is one thing that makes me smile on Halloween and that is WITCHES!, not just any Witch, they can't be scary and evil looking, but so ugly it's a cute Witch!
Every October Gardner's Village in West Jordan has a Witch event, it is a must see if you are in the area. http://www.gardnervillage.com/events.php?day=01&month=10&year=2007
2 comments:
That's really cool! I like Gardner's Village a lot, but didn't know they had the witch rides. :) I think that Thanksgiving Point also has some fun Halloween stuff going on (corn maze and such).
I love Halloween, but I hate candy... I just like dressing up. LOL!
Aww... I LOOOOOVE Halloween. Sorry you were soured on it! :0(
Post a Comment