Tuesday, October 30, 2007

{Memory Tuesday}

TELL ABOUT A TIME AS A CHILD WHEN YOU GOT INTO TROUBLE

Wow, Which story do I choose. I got in trouble a lot.

My dad loves this story.

I think I was 16 years old and some friends and I had gone to lagoon and had such a great time that we decided to go again. For some strange reason in my mind I figured that if I asked my parents if I could go again they would say no. So, I lied. I told my parents we were going to the zoo.

I was the only person who followed through with that lie, Oops. My parents talked to other parents and found out that we had actually gone to lagoon.

As I am sun bathing in Lagoon-a-beach I look up and see my dad standing over me!! Lagoon is HUGE, how he found me I have no idea, you ask him how he found me he has no idea.

I had to pack up my stuff and go home with him and my mom. The 1 hour ride home was the longest and quietest ride of my life. I don't remember if a punishment was given when I got home but having to leave my friends and the embarrassment of getting caught lying was punishment enough.

No comments: