Whew....this weekend was so hectic trying to get everything moved. We only moved down the street so I didn't do a lot of packing, just throw stuff on the trailer and hope it doesn't fall off! LOL Now the big job of finding a place for everything. That is going to take a while. I am going to a 3 day scrapbook retreat this weekend and my stuff is all over the place. Needless to say, my scrapbook stuff we be organized before the rest of the house. PRIORITIES!!!
We didn't even have half of the stuff in the house before Garrett decided he needed to meet the neighbors. I told him to wait a few days til we could get settled but it was killing him...so off he went to be the little social bug that he is. Come to find out there are 2 boys (twins) his age. Thank goodness!!!
Dave is LOVING his new job. His supervisor is showing him the ropes, Dave is doing more than guys that have been there for 4 years. I guess that means they like him. Dave IS a hard worker and is good at building anything whether it is a house or a swimming pool. I have a feeling he is going to move up in the company quickly.
We didn't even have half of the stuff in the house before Garrett decided he needed to meet the neighbors. I told him to wait a few days til we could get settled but it was killing him...so off he went to be the little social bug that he is. Come to find out there are 2 boys (twins) his age. Thank goodness!!!
Dave is LOVING his new job. His supervisor is showing him the ropes, Dave is doing more than guys that have been there for 4 years. I guess that means they like him. Dave IS a hard worker and is good at building anything whether it is a house or a swimming pool. I have a feeling he is going to move up in the company quickly.
Happy Birthday to my brother Kent!! BIG 3 7, almost over the hill!

2 comments:
Wow! I hate moving, what a crazy thing to have to do it so fast. That's cool that you are going to a scrapbooking retreat. I love scrapbooking too. :) Have fun there!
Thats one good looking guy.. Just kidding.. Thanks for the birthday post. Love reading your blog.
Post a Comment